FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
It depends on which option you choose.
Packages that are sent with Standard Shipping usually take 9 to 45 working days.
When you submit an order through our checkout page, it begins to process and can’t be changed or cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please send a photograph of the item by email to email@example.com.
- In case of a damaged item, please send a photograph that clearly depicts the damage.
- In case of an incorrect delivery, please also add a photograph of the barcode and the label on the item.
- We will get back to you as soon as we have verified the matter.
- Should the error be attributed to us, then we can offer you either a returns label or a free return of the incorrect item(s); in countries where that is not possible, we will refund the shipping costs.
- In the latter case, we will need a copy of the shipping invoice for the refund.
You may be charged customs duties and taxes for something you bought on dailyoneoffer.com because:
- Duties and taxes are typically not included in the price of the item, and might not be included in the overall shipping costs you pay to the seller.
- When shopping on dailyoneoffer.com, you are buying from overseas sellers. That’s why sometimes you will be asked to pay customs duty.
The taxes may depend on where your order was sent from, the type of items you bought, their value and the weight of the package. Different countries may have different tax policies regarding specific products. It’s always best to confirm this with your local customs authority.
You are responsible to clear VAT on all purchases made on dailyoneoffer.com. This can be done through the VAT clearance procedure of your local customs authority in your country of residence.
Please note: Customs duties and taxes are never covered by dailyoneoffer.com.
To avoid any unforeseen surprises, please pay attention to the following:
- Contact your local post or customs office to find out more about your country’s customs duties and taxes.
- Import duties, taxed or other customs-related charges are normally collected by the shipping company upon delivery.
- Sellers are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country.
- Additional costs or delays may occur during international trade.
- Some sellers offer domestic delivery. This means that they will send your order from a warehouse in your country. In this case, you won’t be asked to pay for any additional customs duties and taxes.
Tracking number or tracking code is a unique number assigned to each package, which allows you to monitor the movement of the parcel between the countries or even inside one country.
Tracking numbers can be international or traceable only within the country of the sender.
The tracking number in the format of the Universal Postal Union looks like RA123456789CN, where the first 2 letters are the type of package and the last 2 letters are the code of the country of origin. Packages with such numbers can be tracked right until delivery.
Other shipments can be delivered by courier, transport and logistics companies, and how tracking codes look can vary a lot: CTAFT0000160477YQ, UPAAB000000251682107, AEL10105033654UA, SGADN143797855. Such packages are not always trackable in the recipient’s country, and you’ll have to wait for notification from the Post Office or a call from a courier company.